A tournament with 2 people in 1 team will make energetically in the whole world of Dragon Oath from April to June 2017 named “Perfect Couple”.
After many months of martial arts training, it's your time to shine. Let your name be revered throughout the world. Do not miss this special opportunity.
In order to prepare for the most expecting competition, Dragon Oath Team has established the rules and procedures required players need to follow:
All about Perfect Couple 2017 found here: http://perfectcouple.69dragon.com/
I. Terms & Conditions
- Perfect Couples event 2017 include 5 awards:
- The Third Prizes: 3
- The Second Prize: 1
- The First Prize: 1
- During the registration time, Dragon Oath team usually update the register list weekly.
- The maximum numbers of participating teams is 32 teams, if the tournament has more than 32 teams, the last registered teams will be disqualified.
II. Register Information
1. Registration time: 4/24 – 6/2/2017
- We are pleased to receive registered Email via: [email protected]
- Team leader will present for team to sign up domination
2. Registration Forms
- Email Subject: Register Perfect couple 2017
- Team name: Endless love (example)
- Registrant’s Name:
- Team Information:
- Character’s Name 2 – Character ID 2 – Class – level – Sex
- Character’s Name 1 – Character ID 1 – Class – level – Sex
- After registration, Dragon Oath team will check the validity then reply to the team leader.
- Any team registration is valid and successful, Dragon Oath team will confirm the email: “You have successfully registered the tournament Perfect Couple 2017”.
3. Character/Team naming rules
- From the start of registration date to the end of the tournament, Team member must follow rules below:
- Do not name your team using special symbol, not in the Latin alphabet and arithmetics
- Do not change character name.
- Do not change account information.
- Each character can not register for 2 team at the same time.
- Each team must have 2 members with different genders, classes (not accepting a group with the same class).
IV. Competition Method
- Use function Challenge at Da Li (68,232) to compete.
- Organizing online matches, the duration of the tournament will be scheduled specifically.
1. Form of competition
- Form of competition: PK 2 vs 2.
- 32 teams take part in knockout round to select 16 teams to enter the next rounds.
- Matches Schedule will be determined by Dragon Oath team.
- Knockout Round: June 3rd - June 4th
- Round of 16 teams: June 11th - June 17th
- Quarter-finals Round: June 18th
- Semi-final Round: June 24th
- Final Round: June 25th
3. Competition Rules
- Each team must obey the commands of GM when we are controlling the match.
- Assassin must not use Hiding Skill (invisible) for yourself and the team before entering the match. In the match, Assassin could not use Hiding skill over 1 minutes. If any warriors break the rules, this team will be treat as loser.
- If the players leave the Arena (active or passive) will be lost.
- After the characters were already, the match is started. If any problems occur like disconnect internet, lag, ….. and all about your characters, Dragon Oath Team will not be responsible and the match will continue until the end.
- Each team will have 2 members with 2 different classes (not accepting a group with the same class)
- During the match, breaking any rules below will be treat as the loser:
- Do not use effects from the Reborn skills: Substitution of Pyromancer in the game, if no member in your team is from Pyromancer.
- Do not use Pet with Blood Sacrifice and Advanced Blood Sacrifice skills.
- Do not use any softwares to interfere in the match.
- Do not use the items restored 50% or more of HP and MP.
- Do not use items from pharmaceutical preparations of other class (if any) when competing. (only use your own class’s pharmaceutical preparations).
- Do not use the items restored 100% or more of HP and MP.
- Do not level up.
- Do not use Special Weapon, which you collect in Swallow's Dock and buy in Token Shop/Bonus token.
- Do not equip with any Ardors.
- In case no member in your team is from Pyromancer, but still use effects from the Reborn skills of Pyromancer. That member will be locked for 1 year and canceled the results of the team competition.
- In case there is one member from Pyromancer, one of the participants are welcome to use the effect on the Reborn of that member (if there are 2 or more members use Reborn skill, it’s supposed to break rules).
- Perfect Couple 2017 Tournament Allows:
- To use buff items.
- To use Pets, except Pet with Blood Sacrifice and Advanced Blood Sacrifice skills.
- To use HP and MP purchased in the Token Shop.
- Each player is only play for one team, if there is a cheat, the team which have that member will lose the competition.
- When it's time in the match if the team does not gather enough members, it will have to compete with a number of members there are.
- The team shall be responsible for the system of machines and lines joining the game.
- In case of team members disconnected, the game still continue. if that member is online again, he/she cannot join the team again and the game continues to take place.
- In case of the teams are competing but disconnected (Crash) due to a system error, the match will be postponed and the schedule will be announced later..
- In case of any dispute the decision of Dragon Oath team is the final decision.
4. Time limit
- Teams must be present 30 minutes before the match to make a roll call and stable your teams.
- The preparation time is 5 minutes.
- When the preparation time end, Team must have full members in the registration list and go to compete at Arena according the command of GM. If your team miss member, your team will be lost.
- In case, Teams absented or Teams didn’t create a group with GM in 5 minutes since GM required present on the system channel, Your team will be counted as give up the match and lost the game.
- Team Leader create a group with 1 or 2 GM to controlled the match and empower leadership for this GM. (Note: captain empower leadership for GM control of the match 5 minutes before the match occur to ensure the game takes place on time
- Before the match, the system / or GM will announce the team name / or captain of the participating teams.
V. Responsibility & Benefit
1. Resolve Reclamation
**During the tournament, Dragon Oath team only support resolve of complaints if the following conditions as:
- Taken by the account owner
- Reclamation will be send to Support system: [email protected].
- Reclamation directly related to the match that the player attended.
- Reclamations don’t meet the condition, Dragon Oath team won’t resolve in any case.
- All complaints related to the game error in the match will only be resolved if the complaint will be sent to DO team from 24 hours after the match to the next 2 day.
- DO team only work with the account owner to resolve reclamation.
- Deadline to resolve complaints is 24h from the time DO team receive the information of reclamation in accordance with the terms and conditions of the above mentioned policy. In the complex complaints case, The above term can be extended according to DO team's decision
- The decisions are made base on the system log and will be public on Homepage to ensure fairness of the tournament. The decision of the DO team is the final decision.
- In some cases like: power outage, disconnect of network..etc of player at the time of the match, not related with the server, DO team Won’t intervene and resolve complaints.
- If the system have trouble, DO team will notify on homepage and the game will be rematch at another time.
2. Forms of punishment
- Members who have committed any misuse of bug for profit shall be lose. GM will determine by Log system.
- Members who use 3rd party / software interfere with the match will be disqualified and that member is removed from the tournament. Determining the use of third software through screen captures, Log system ...
- Participants who engage in acts that are culturally unethical, vulgar, offensive or injure GM are subject to strict punishment. Depending on the level of violation, the GM will consider to make a fair decision, the highest is eliminated from the league.
- Injure GM: Eliminated from the tournament, lock character and account in 1 month.
- Discuss about political, religious, ethnic divisions: Eliminated from the tournament and lock account for a month to warning at the same time
3. Responsible of GM
- The GM are referee, monitor and record the league matches.
- GM will be able to move into all competing maps but will not affect the results of the game.
- The GM can not cause or receive damage from any side in battle.
- Do not affect any attacking tactics of two teams.
- Can recieve the effect skills of teammate.
- Answer the questions of members before the matches.
- Answer the questions of members regarding technical issues, procedures, rules and regulations. Other issues GM are not allowed to exchange with gamers.
- All GM statements are only reference.
- GM do not affect the number of members participating in the two teams.
Dragon Oath Team,
Dragon Oath 3 - The biggest Dragon Oath private server
Offcial website: www.69dragon.com
Support email: [email protected]
#Dragon_Oath_3 #MMPRPG #dragonoath #tlbb