HOW TO ENGRAVE GEMS
To continue the previous post Adding Sockets we are pleased to guide the way to engrave gems.
Engraving is a manipulation that places gems into items with available empty sockets in order to increase power and endurance of your character.
How to Engrave?
Go to NPC Jade Pong at Lou Yang (274, 321) or Craftsmaan Kalb at Kroraina (279, 198)
Select Gem Engrave, the table below will appear.
- Slot #1: Put item you want to engrave.
- Slot #2: Gem you want to engrave in.
- Slot #3: Charm.
- Slot #4: Remedy pearl (1kind of item which prevent your gems from losing once the engraving process fails)
- Gems: Purchase from Bonus Points Shop and Token Shop, or join in Misty Peaks (gems level 5) event
- Engraving charm: Purchase from Bonus Points Shop ---> Gems ---> Materials
Lv 1 Socket Spell lift the success rate of engraving process up to maximum 50%. This rate is risky so you should implement a Remedy Pearl to keep your gems safe if the process fails.
Lv 2 Gem Socket Spell gives you 100% rate of successful engraving. Remedy Pearl is not essential when you use this charm.
Remedy Pearl can be bought from Bonus Points Shop ---> Gems ---> Materials
Item after being engraved with gem
After selecting Gem Removal, table below will appear
- Slot #1: Item containing gems you want to remove.
- Slot #2: Choose the gems you to remove.
- Slot #3: Put in Gem Removal Spell.
Note: If your items are fully filled with 4 gems, you have to remove the 4th gem first. To do that, visit Craftsmaan Kalb at Kroraina (220, 229)
Here are some Removing Spell in Bonus Points Shop ---> Gems ---> Materials.
After removing gems, your items will look like image below
Here are spell to polish gems
Here are spell to melt gems
Dragon Oath Team,
Dragon Oath 3 - The biggest Dragon Oath private server
Offcial website: 69dragon.com
Support email: [email protected]
#Dragon_Oath_3 #MMPRPG #dragonoath #tlbb