All the players that join the Perfect Couple should read the terms and conditions carefully: http://perfectcouple.69dragon.com/
But Dragon Oath team want to notice something special again
- Please gather at Luo Yang Arena at 09:30 AM before 30’ of the match
- When it's time in the match if the team does not gather enough members, it will have to compete with a number of members there are.
- The team shall be responsible for the system of machines and lines joining the game.
- In case of team members disconnected, the game still continue. if that member is online again, he/she cannot join the team again and the game continues to take place.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Dragon Oath team is a final decision.
- The teams will compete in Lou Yang Arena. (Before the competition, GM will announce the location to gather in the system channel).
- The Team Leader must be established teams with their team members. (gather 30 minutes in advance).
Before starting the game, two teams must perform the following steps:
- Step 1: Team leader create a group with 2 members to compete.
- Step 2: Team Leader create a group with 1 or 2 GM to controlled the match and empower leadership for this GM. (Note: captain empower leadership for GM control of the match 5 minutes before the match occur to ensure the game takes place on time).
- Step 3: 2 GM as team captain will conduct a fight with each other and the game is underway.
- The team that was the last survivor will be the winner.
- The information related to the event will be continuously updated in fanpage, stay tune for more information.
The Tournament Allows
- To use buff items.
- To use Pets, except Pet with Blood Sacrifice & Advanced Blood Sacrifice skills.
- To use HP and MP purchased in the Token Shop.
- Teams must be present 30 minutes before the match to make a roll call and stable your teams.
- The preparation time is 5 minutes.
- When the preparation time end, Team must have full members in the registration list and go to compete at Arena according the command of GM. If your team miss member, your team will be lost.
- In case, Teams absented or aTeams didn’t create a group with GM in 5 minutes since GM required present on the system channel, Your team will be counted as give up the match and lost the game.
- Team Leader create a group with 1 or 2 GM to controlled the match and empower leadership for this GM. (Note: captain empower leadership for GM control of the match 5 minutes before the match occur to ensure the game takes place on time
- Before the match, the system / or GM will announce the team name / or captain of the participating teams.
Dragon Oath team,
Dragon Oath 3 - The Biggest Dragon Oath private server
Official website: www.69dragon.com
Support email: [email protected]
#Dragon_Oath_3 #MMORPG #dragonoath #tlbb